I'm Ba-aaack!

Hi Gang! Woohoo!!!! Happy School Year, Y'all!!! I'm so completely excited to be back posting again! I hope you had a wonderful summer and are ready to get back in the swing of the new school year. I think I can speak for most working moms and say that summer (though at times, super fun...) can be a BEAR, so I for one am ready to get back to it!

It has been an unusually busy summer for the Pankoniens, but with the start of the new school year, I feel everything is finallly getting back to normal. So-where the heck have I been? Baseball tournaments, selling my house and moving to a temporary apartment...on the same day that my Lindy lost her two front permanent teeth and had to have them re-bonded (seriously?!), more baseball tournmaments (all the way to State...woohoo!), moving into NEW office space (yet another woohoo!!), buying new house, planning "teeny-tiny" cosmetic remodel of new house, oh...and throw in lots of client projects and Ben in a cast...and I'm super spent!

But, as much as I've missed blogging and sharing with y'all, never fear!, my wheels have been spinning with lots of fun ideas that I'm ready to incorporate into client projects -- as well as my own new projects! I am literally in LOVE with soooo many things right now that I just had to post the top 10 of what I'm obsessed with right now. I think I could have done a whole top 10 on just lighting though...first thing I think about as soon as I plan construction for my own remodels is lighting!! And, stay tuned for my next posts on "Catalog Top 10" and what The Pankonien Group is doing NEXT!
Top 10 82712
1.  Zig zag rugs!!  Madeleine Weinrib brought back the design years ago and now they're available through a variety of vendors at every price point so we can all try out the trend.  In a kids gameroom or bedroom? Or your office?  A fun way to add pattern.
2.  I'm loving this vignette...China Seas wallpaper with vintage modern mirror (this is a reproduction from one of my favorite vendors!) and so cool buffet. 
3.  Modern light!  This one from Kartell is a pretty good price (under $300!) and  would add that unique touch to a variety of spaces.  Comes in a bunch of fun colors.
4.  Bertoia chair...this has been one of my faves for quite a while.  How cool would these be with a really rustic farm table.  Love that contrast of textures!  Can't wait to use these in my new breakfast room! :)
5.  Marble tile (or any tile!) in a herringbone pattern!  Perfect for a kitchen backsplash or the floor in a master bath.  I recently tiled a kitchen range wall in a herringbone pattern (to be featured soon on the blog!) and LOVE how it turned out.
6.  Remember me??...coral everything!!
7.  How awesome would these be around the the new "conference" table in my office.  Would love to stumble upon this set of vintage chairs!
8.  So, speaking of my breakfast room (see #4)...I can't wait to add banquette seating all over the place in my new house!  Along with adding architectural appeal, I just love banquettes because they make a room so cozy and fun to hang in.  The perfect way to get your party guests to step awayyy from the kitchen island.
9.  Pillow from Dwell Studio.  Love Ikat (always!) and super love chartreuse and gray. :)
And...drum roll please...
10.  This awesome pendant (as part of a pair) will be the highlight of my new kitchen.  The brass and the bronze are amazing!!!

Let me know what you're loving right now!  Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your ideas and can't wait to see some of them in your new home (or maybe in my home!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy very nice website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I am glad to search out a lot of helpful info right here in the submit, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    ReplyDelete